During the Master of Public Health program from Johns Hopkins University, students interact with public health faculty members renowned for teaching, practice and ongoing research around the world. In this diverse and collaborative learning environment, students learn as much from each other as they do from their coursework.
What can you do with an MPH degree?
MPH graduates work at a vast array of organizations including health care, consulting firms, the federal government, colleges and universities, local and state health departments, hospitals, NGOs, and many, many more.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Social and Behavioral Sciences
- management sciences
- public health problem-solving
- computer applications
- environmental health
- biological sciences
- public health policy
- 11 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health View 968 other Masters in Public Health in United States
Students in the School-wide MPH program have at least two years of full-time, post-baccalaureate, health-related work experience OR a doctoral degree in a field underlying public health. Applicants in the process of gaining experience can apply before they have reached the two-year mark, as long as the requirement is fulfilled by the time of matriculation.
- Though many of our students are physicians, a variety of backgrounds can fulfill this requirement, including health-related Peace Corp work, managing a research lab or covering health policy as a journalist.
- This requirement is waived for medical students who have completed two years of U.S. medical school curriculum, those who have finished medical school outside of the U.S., and all applicants to the dual-degree programs. Exception: MPH/MBA candidates must have the two-year work experience.
International73980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 73980 USD per year during 11 months.
National73980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 73980 USD per year during 11 months.
- Part time: $76,640 for 80 credits
Living costs for Baltimore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.