This program in Systems Engineering is offered at Cornell University. Admission preference is given to applicants with an accredited U.S. engineering degree or a substantial equivalent. The professional degree requires a minimum of thirty credits of graduate-level work in the principles and practices of the field. Specific requirements include a broad-based technical background in the field, courses in design, and a systems engineering multi-discipline, team project.
- Mastery and Application of Core Disciplinary Knowledge
- Problem Formulation, Organization and Planning of the Solution Process
- Collaborative Problem Solving and Issue Resolution
- Communication of Knowledge, Ideas and Decision Reasoning
- Self-directed Learning and Professional Development
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Concentrations by Subject
- systems engineering
- systems engineering (minor)
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 884 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- all Graduate School Requirements
- including the TOEFL or IELTS Exam for Non-Native English Applicants
- GRE general test
- TOEFL score of 600 (paper-based) or 250 (computer-based)
- IELTS 7.0 total or greater
- 2 recommendation letters
International58586 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 58586 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National58586 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 58586 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.