A flexible, cutting-edge 36 credit master’s degree in healthcare administration, our MHA is the only such program in Connecticut – and one of just four in New England – that is accredited by the Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education (CAHME).
By providing a deep understanding of the past, present, and future of healthcare, our MHA program will equip you with the skills necessary to identify challenges and changes in the healthcare system and to effectively address and respond to these issues.
The Healthcare Administration program at University of New Haven prepares students to develop competency in 11 key areas of healthcare management. With these competencies you will develop a strong foundation to contribute to the healthcare workforce and to become a leader in today’s rapidly changing healthcare climate.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- U.S. Healthcare System
- Management of Healthcare Organizations
- Management Information Systems in Healthcare
- Financial Management of Healthcare Organizations
- Law and Public Health
- Healthcare Ethics
- Statistics in Healthcare Administration
- Communication in Healthcare
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Public Health View 824 other Masters in Public Health in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Transcripts (in English) from all colleges or universities attended. Transcripts must be submitted in sealed envelopes and mailed directly to the admissions office. If official documents are unavailable, unofficial documents can be uploaded through the online application system for initial review only. However, all official documents must be received before the start of classes for the admitted semester.
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- A Statement of Purpose
- A resume or curriculum vitae
International965 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 965 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National965 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 965 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.