Texas Christian University’s MSW program offers smaller class sizes, courses instructed by outstanding faculty, high quality advising and mentoring, and a personal approach to field education to provide you with an excellent social work education experience.
Our flexible program also allows students to complete the program on a part-time basis through individualized degree plans.
Texas Christian University also offers a variety of options to lower the cost of program attendance including tuition reductions, the ability to earn a stipend as a graduate research assistant, and the availability of internships that offer stipends and tuition assistance.
Graduates of our Social Work program go on to work in well-regarded public and non-profit organizations, and they become leaders in their field.
- Professional Foundation
- Micro Practice
- Human Behavior and the Social Environment
- Macro Practice
- Field Education
- 24 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSocial Work Sociology Liberal Arts View 689 other Masters in Sociology in United States
- Prior Degree: Students accepted for the MSW traditional program must have completed a baccalaureate degree (e.g. BA, BS) from an accredited college or university.
- Superior grades during the final 60 hours of undergraduate coursework indicating a trend toward improved performance
- Competence through achievement in another graduate program
- Outstanding work experience in volunteer or paid human services
- The applicant should also discuss how, if granted admission to the program, he or she plans to address obstacles to successfully complete the program (for example, if a low grade point average was viewed as the result of a need to work full-time during undergraduate studies, the applicant should discuss why that is not likely to be a factor during graduate study)
- Petitions must be uploaded along with all other application documents.
International32220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32220 USD per year during 24 months.
National32220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32220 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Fort Worth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.