The Product Design and Development Management program of Northwestern University is designed for professionals who want to master the concepts and tools of product design and development. You will learn about creativity, innovation, lean design, design strategy, product innovation, end-user research, marketing, and project and product management, as well as business and financial issues.
The highly-focused curriculum, taught by senior faculty from academic and business, is designed to assure our graduates a pathway to senior management. You'll quickly understand why Business Week has endorsed this program as one of the top programs of its kind in the world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Product Design and Development
- Effective Communication
- Materials Selection - Managing Choices
- Team Building and Organizational Behavior
- Accounting Issues for Product Development
- Negotiation / Conflict Resolution
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesProject Management Design View 160 other Masters in Project Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed online application form
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and universities must be sent directly from the school’s Office of the Registrar
- Interview with the mpd² program director
- Examples of professional experience and accomplishments (during the interview)
- A letter of endorsement, after acceptance
- English language proficiency (international students)
International10754 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5377 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National10754 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5377 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.