We offer a master degree in Education - Teacher Education at the University of California, Santa Barbara. The one-year, full-time combined Education Specialist, Multiple Subject, Single Subject Credential/Master's Degree program is designed to provide the knowledge and experience, both academic and practical, needed to begin a teaching career.
Student teaching is concurrent with course work so that the knowledge, theories, and concepts taught at the University can be directly and immediately applied in the classroom setting.
Teaching (MEd), Extensive Support Needs or Mild to Moderate Support Needs (ESC)
- Teaching is by far one of the most rewarding and important professions of our time. Our world is changing, our students are changing, and there are too many students who are not receiving the education they need and deserve.
- If you are committed to making school a place where young people thrive and grow, where they feel nurtured and safe, where they realize their gifts and opportunities for their future—you must commit to excellence in teaching. This begins with a rigorous and well-established program for learning to teach.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 3225 other Masters in Education in United States
- Online application
- Statement of Purpose (composed of three question prompts), Personal Achievements/Contributions (composed of two or three question prompts), and Resume or CV. Please note the TEP prompts differ from the E-App essay prompts.
- Three letters of recommendation (submitted online by letter writers)
- Transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended (submitted online)
- Final/Official transcripts
International12852 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12852 USD per year during 12 months.
National12852 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12852 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Santa Barbara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.