Applied Mathematics from University of California, Santa Cruz prepares the students with the foundational tools of applied mathematics, enabling them to perform independent research that transcends the disciplinary boundaries in sciences and engineerings.
CareersOur program is designed to prepare the students for professional careers in applied domains requiring mathematical skillsets.
- Stochastic Differential Equations
- Waves and Instabilities in Fluids
- Convex Optimization
- Numerical Optimization
- Nonlinear Control Theory
- Applied Optimal Control
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Applied Mathematics Actuarial Science View 393 other Masters in Applied Mathematics in United States
- Official transcripts
- Supplemental Materials
- Three (3) letters of recommendation are required, up to 5 may be submitted. General test GRE scores are required; subject test in mathematics recommended
- A Statement of purpose is required. Please describe your plans for graduate study or research and for your future occupation or profession. Include any information that may aid the selection committee in evaluating your preparation and qualifications for graduate study at the University of California, Santa Cruz. Recommended length is a concise 2-4 pages.
- A Personal History Statement is also required
International15102 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15102 USD per year during 12 months.
National15102 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15102 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State14178 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14178 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Santa Cruz
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.