The mission of the University of Connecticut, Masters in Business Analytics and Project Management (MSBAPM) is to deliver a program of excellence in the study of advanced business analytics and project management. The program delivers a core set of advanced courses in both business analytics and project management.
Business Analytics and Project Management at University of Connecticut provides an integrated curriculum and a global perspective using evolving technology platforms to facilitate and support the learning process.
MSBAPM is structured to provide businesses a pipeline of talented and energized professionals who will create immediate value for their organization and the communities they serve.
To our prospective students:
- We recognize that you have some important decisions to make in the coming months regarding your graduate career. In response to the latest government advice regarding travel, the US Embassy closures, and the unprecedented shutdown of testing centers, UConn is exploring all options to best support our prospective students and ease some roadblocks throughout the application process.
- Business Process Modeling and Data Management
- Predictive Modeling
- Business Decision Modeling
- Data Mining and Business Intelligence
- Project Management
- Project Leadership and Communications
- Project Risk and Cost Management
- Advanced Business Analytics and Project Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies View 255 other Masters in Project Management in United States
You must hold a baccalaureate degree or its equivalent from a regionally accredited college or university.The Graduate School does not require a third-party credential evaluation, however we accept evaluations from the following services:
- NACES (National Association of Credential Evaluation Services) or
- AICE (Association of International Credential Evaluators)
If your degree is a 3 year bachelor’s degree from India, Canada, Australia, Sri Lanka or certain other countries, we will not consider the degree to be equivalent with a 4 year US bachelor’s degree. Even if the degree has been evaluated as a 4 year degree by an outside credential evaluator that is a member of NACES (National Association of Credential Evaluation Services) or AICE (Association of International Credential Evaluators), we will not consider the degree to be equivalent with a 4 year US bachelor’s degree.TranscriptsPersonal Statement of Purpose
International26304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13152 USD per semester during 18 months.
National26304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13152 USD per semester during 18 months.
In-State11688 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5844 USD per semester during 18 months.
Living costs for Storrs
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.