The mission of the University of Connecticut, Masters in Business Analytics and Project Management (MSBAPM) is to deliver a program of excellence in the study of advanced business analytics and project management. The program delivers a core set of advanced courses in both business analytics and project management.
MSBAPM provides an integrated curriculum and a global perspective using evolving technology platforms to facilitate and support the learning process.
MSBAPM is structured to provide businesses a pipeline of talented and energized professionals who will create immediate value for their organization and the communities they serve.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Business Process Modeling and Data Management
- Predictive Modeling
- Business Decision Modeling
- Data Mining and Business Intelligence
- Introduction to Project Management
- Project Leadership and Communications
- Project Risk and Cost Management
- Advanced Business Analytics and Project Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management View 171 other Masters in Project Management in United States
- You must hold a baccalaureate degree or its equivalent from a regionally accredited college or university.
- They do not consider 3 year bachelor’s degrees from India, Canada, or Australia to be equivalent to a US bachelor’s degree. However, additional graduate level course work after earning a 3 year bachelor’s degree maybe considered for equivalency.
- You must submit all applicable, official transcripts.
- Many programs require submission of the General Test of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE). Some programs require specific GRE Subject Tests. Business programs require the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT).
International2054 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2054 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
National1442 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1442 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
In-State853 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 853 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.