The primary emphasis is reflective of current theoretical and applied computing in multi-disciplinary applications.
The graduate program in Applied Computer Science (APSC) offered by University of Maryland Eastern Shore, culminates in a Master of Science (M.S) degree. It is designed to meet the needs of students such as:
- Those who are already in the workforce and wish to update or improve their knowledge of current computer science (many of these students will have completed their undergraduate or graduate work in fields other than computer science); and
- Those who have recently completed an undergraduate degree program and wish to enhance their interests, understanding and research opportunities in Computer Science and its application in multi-disciplines or with specific focus.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced programming languages
- Analysis and design of algorithms
- Database Management System
- Advanced Operating system
- Software engineering
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , Local
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Software Engineering View 970 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
- Complete Application form online
- Original Transcripts evaluated by WES (World Evaluation Services)
- Passing GRE (Graduate Record Exam) Scores: At or above 50th percentile of all test takers (if your program requires it). Note: Not all programs require the GRE.
- Statement of Purpose
- 3 Letters of Recommendation preferably from professors and/or supervisors who can speak to your interest in the program and your abilities.
- Certificate of Finance of at least $50,000 (Required ONLY for international applicants).
- Passing TOEFL (550/79) or IELTS (6.5) scores (For applicants whose first language is not English).
- Application Fee of $50 for all graduate programs
International9240 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 616 USD per credit during 24 months.
National9240 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 616 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State4980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 332 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Maryland City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.