The Master in Economics at the University of Illinois at Chicago can also be used as an opportunity for further training prior to embarking on a more advanced degree in economics, public policy, business, law or other disciplines.
The Department of Economics offers courses and practical training leading to the Master of Arts in Applied Economics, the Master of Arts in Economics, and the Doctor of Philosophy in Economics. The department also participates with the MBA Program in offering the MBA/MA in Economics joint degree program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Honors Econometrics
- Mathematical Economics
- Topics in Economic Education.
- Business Forecasting Using Time Series Methods
- Real Estate Finance
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEconomics Financial Mathematics View 437 other Masters in Economics in United States
- Baccalaureate - Field Applicants must have a BA or BS to matriculate, but an undergraduate degree in economics is not required. Prior academic work should include three semesters of calculus, as well as linear algebra, statistics, intermediate microeconomic theory, and intermediate macroeconomic theory.
- Minimum English Competency Test Score
- Letters of Recommendation - Three letters are required.
- Personal Statement and Resume/CV
International24738 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12369 USD per semester during 24 months.
National24738 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12369 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State11870 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5935 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.