Our 36-hour, comprehensive curriculum, is taught by world-renowned faculty. For students who enter the program in the summer or fall and enroll on a full-time basis, the program can be completed within 12 months. For those with a full-time job, we recommend a part-time track that allows completion in two years. The challenging program encourages teamwork, networking, and professional development.
One-Year Campus MBA in Brief
- 36-hour program can be completed in ONE YEAR
- Flexible schedule that allows completion in one year, two years, or more if needed
- Comprehensive MBA curriculum taught by world-renowned faculty
- AACSB-accredited business school
- Affordable with comparable programs
- Challenging coursework to prepare students for a competitive work force
- Nationally respected university in Oxford, one of the “Top 6 College Towns in America”
More informationVisit official programme website
- Managerial Economics
- Statistical Analysis
- Managerial Accounting
- Leadership and Ethics
- Financial Analysis
- Organizational Behavior
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Speaker's Edge Competition
- Supply Chain Management
- Management of Technology and Innovation
- Business Planning and Entrepreneurship
- Strategic Management (Capstone)
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1306 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Campus MBA: Admission
- Thank you for your interest in the Ole Miss MBA program. The application process is your opportunity to tell us who you are, why you seek admission to our program, and how you will succeed in our program.
- Please note that the admissions requirements listed below are the minimum required for consideration for admission. Admission is competitive.
International1361 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1361 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National475 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 475 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
The John N. Palmer MBA Assistantship Program provides financial aid and practical experience to a limited number of full-time, on-campus MBA students with the highest admission credentials (GPA and GMAT score) among their peers. Assistantship recipients are assigned to one or two professors for a total of 10 hours of work per week to assist with administrative or research activities. John N. Palmer assistantships provide a stipend of $1,800 per semester and include a partial waiver (approximately 75%) of tuitions and fees during the Fall and Spring semester.Assistantship recipients from the 2012/2013 academic year had the following outstanding qualities:
- Mean undergraduate GPA of 3.73
- Mean GMAT of 628
- Significant leadership, community service, research, and work experience during their undergraduate tenure
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.