Upon successful completion of an INTO Mason Graduate Pathway in Bioinformatics and Computational Biology program and meeting university requirements for graduate admission, you may enter your second semester of graduate study at George Mason University . This transition from an INTO Mason Pathway program to a university degree program is called 'progression'.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Develop your knowledge and skills through active learning in your chosen subject area.
- Guaranteed university placement for all successful students.
- Adapt to studying in the US with a strong focus on study and research skills.
- Improve your English level and develop the vocabulary for your chosen degree subject.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 4 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- 30-31 credit hour program
- 16 credit hours apply from Pathway
- 24-25 credit hours remaining toward degree
- 31 credit hour program
- 6 credit hours apply from Pathway
- 25 credit hours remaining toward degree
DisciplinesBiology Health Informatics Bioinformatics View 231 other Masters in Health Informatics in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Four-year undergraduate degree or equivalent in biology, mathematics, statistics or bioengineering. 2.75 undergraduate GPA equivalent.
Age Requirements: 17 years and above
- 1 Semester: TOEFL iBT 80 (17+ subscores in reading and writing), IELTS 6.5 (6.0+ subscores in reading and writing), PTEA 53, Completion of AE Core and OCS Level 6, or IELA 176 (169 subscores in reading and writing).
- 2 Semesters: TOEFL iBT 70 (13+ subscores in reading and listening), IELTS 6.0 (5.5+ subscores in reading and listening), PTEA 47, Password: 6.0 Knowledge and 6.0 Writing, Completion of AE Core and OCS Level 5, IELA 169 (162 subscores in reading and listening), or Duolingo 55.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21780 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21780 USD per year and a duration of 4 months.
Tuition fees can be up to $37,900 depending on the start date and / or programme option.
We are committed to helping talented and ambitious international students like you achieve their goals of studying at George Mason University. We award scholarships for our Pathway programs in amounts that are typically between $1,000 to $18,000 per program per qualified student.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.