The Master of Science in Marketing program at University of Houston is a 36-hour program that can be completed in 12 months of full-time study or 24 months
of part-time study. It offers:
- Cutting-edge curriculum. Learn the latest in digital marketing, social media marketing, customer relationship management and more.
- Customized learning. Select electives that build deep knowledge in areas such as Digital, Analytics, Product Management, Sales Leadership and Entrepreneurship & Technology.
- Connections to the business community. Opportunities and encouragement to do real-life projects with Houston’s business community.
- Prize-winning programs in digital marketing, selling and sales management, and entrepreneurship.
Learning outcomesThe MS in Marketing admits students for fall and spring semesters. The students range in age from 22-31 with average work experience of 2 years and average GMAT scores of 575.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting
- Quantitative Analysis for Business Decisions
- Marketing Administration
- Practical Marketing Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- International students fall deadline - 1 April
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 94 other Masters in Digital Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official GMAT or GRE scores
- Goals statements
- Letter of Recommendation
International843 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 843 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National843 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 843 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State334 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 334 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.