The student from the Electrical Engineering programme from The University of Texas at Arlington, with the aid of a faculty adviser, may plan a program in any one of a number of fields of specialization within electrical engineering or from the offerings of related departments in science and engineering.
The program is designed to satisfy the needs of students pursuing master’s and doctoral degrees and to provide for the student seeking to increase knowledge in areas of electrical engineering related to engineering practice. The courses offered will provide practicing engineers with advanced, up-to-date education in electrical engineering.
Graduate study and research are offered in the areas of:
- Digital and Microprocessor/Controller Systems: Digital Signal Processors, Embedded Microcontrollers, Microprocessors, Advanced Microprocessor Systems
- Solid-State Devices, Circuits and Systems:Semiconductor Theory, Microwave Devices and Circuits, Analog Electronics.
- Systems and Controls: Systems, Controls, Manufacturing, Discrete Event Control, Neural and Fuzzy Control, Nonlinear Modern Control, Biomedical Signal Processing and Instrumentation
- Electromagnetic Fields and Applications:Remote Sensing, Electromagnetic Fields, Propagation, Scattering, Radiation, and Microwave Systems.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology View 231 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in United States
- The minimum undergraduate GPA requirement - For MSEE admission 3.25 (on a 4.0 scale) based on upper division coursework (junior and senior level or equivalent)
- Relevance of the student’s undergraduate degree(background) to the EE curriculum.
- Rigor of the student’s Bachelor’s degree.
- Reputation of the University/College that the student received his/her previous degrees
- GRE scores of at least the following:
- Quantitative score
- = 720 (new scale: 156) for M.S.
- = 750 (new scale: 159) for Ph.D.
- Verbal score = 400 (new scale: 146)
- Analytical Writing = 3 for M.S. or =3.5 for Ph.D
- For an International student, an additional requirement beyond those stated above: The applicant must meet the minimum university English language requirements as detailed in the general admission requirements section of the catalog.
International23486 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23486 USD per year during 12 months.
National23486 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23486 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11044 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11044 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Texas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.