At the Communication Management program you will learn how to design and execute effective communication strategies and tactics across a range of settings, such as supporting a corporation in crisis to regain credibility.
University of Southern California Annenberg offers two delivery methods for this degree program:
- Marketing Communication
- Media & Entertainment Management
- Health & Social Change Communication
- International & Intercultural Communication
- Organizational & Strategic Corporate Communication.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Fully structured
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1496 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Academic Background
- Evidence of Professional Promise
- Recommendation Letters
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
- TOEFL or IELTS Scores: If your first language is not English.
International57256 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 57256 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National57256 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 57256 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.