The Educational Counseling M.Ed. program offered at University of Southern California blends a counseling-based theoretical foundation with practical applications in student affairs to prepare practitioners who promote and facilitate educational attainment.
- Flexible Program Schedule
- Student Organization
- Volunteer Mentoring Opportunities
- Part-time Graduate Positions.
Career options include:
- Academic counselors at two-year and four-year colleges and universities
- College counselors in high school settings
- Outreach counselors for non-profit and social work organizations and correctional facilities
- Student Affairs
- Research Methods and Data Analysis
- Field Experience
- Seminar or Thesis
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation School Counselling Educational Psychology View 554 other Masters in School Counselling in United States
- Online application
- Scanned copies of university-issued official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended (regardless of whether credit or a degree was earned)
- Official GRE test scores
- Essay and two short answer responses
- Two letters of recommendation
- $90 non-refundable application fee
International47880 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1995 USD per credit during 24 months.
National47880 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1995 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.