Prepare to execute projects that model the flow, use and disposal of resources to address climate, environmental and sustainability issues. Combine in-class learning with research and practical work for a robust educational experience.
The Environmental Engineering master’s program at Temple University offers a great deal of flexibility: Classes are offered in the evenings, allowing you to fit your academic commitments around your personal and professional responsibilities. Tailor the curriculum to your interests and professional career path with specialized electives and courses. For example, if you are interested in leadership, you might choose to take a course in Engineering Management. Or, you might study Stormwater Management by focusing your coursework on this topic.
The Civil and Environmental Engineering Department has a substantial group of faculty members who represent diverse interests including biological, chemical and physical processes. Water and wastewater management are disciplinary strengths of the program—not to mention highly relevant fields in the job market.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Physical Principals of Environmental Systems
- Advanced Physical/Chemical Treatment Processes
- Chemical Principles of Environmental Systems
- Environmental Organic Chemistry
- Advanced Biological Wastewater Treatment
- Environmental Biotechnology
- 36 months
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering View 205 other Masters in Environmental Engineering in United States
- Research your graduate degree program
- Take a standardized test (GRE)
- Complete online application
- Submit your supporting credentials (Statement of Goals, Transcripts, Standardized Test Scores, Letters of Recommendation, Résumé, Portfolio, Audition or Interview)
- Bachelor's Degree in Discipline/Related Discipline: A baccalaureate degree is required.
International1490 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1490 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
National1490 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1490 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
In-State1135 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1135 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.