For instance, tailor the Computer Science master’s degree at Temple University by taking a series of courses related to wireless and mobile networking with security courses to complement the work’s technical aspects. If you are more interested in big data or data science, focus your course selection on applications of artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing, and social data analysis and visualization.
After completing the Computer Science MS program, graduates will be able to:
- advance to higher-level graduate research in computer science and related disciplines;
- implement strong teamwork and leadership abilities, as well as critical thinking and problem-solving skills, in professional contexts;
- recognize, isolate and solve system implementation problems; and
- succeed professionally as computer scientists and software engineers.
Some graduates of this master’s program pursue further studies, research positions and teaching careers. Others enter professional positions as computer consultants, networking or security specialists, software designers, systems analysts, system or application programmers, or technical leaders.
- Comp-Based Appl Prog
- Database Design & Programming
- Networking & Operating Systems
- Programming and Data Structure
- System Software and Operating Systems
- 12 months
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning View 1101 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Research your graduate degree program
- Take a standardized test
- Letters of Reference: 3
- Coursework Required for Admission Consideration: A minimum of one year of programming and data structures using the C++ or Java programming language and one year of theoretical calculus are required.
- Statement of Goals: In approximately 500 to 1,000 words, describe your specific interest in Temple's program, research goals, future career goals, and academic and research achievements.
- Complete online application
- Resume: Current resume required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Discipline/Related Discipline: A baccalaureate degree is required.
International47010 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1567 USD per credit during 12 months.
National47010 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1567 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State36150 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1205 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.