Career opportunities after you complete the MBA program through the Department of Information Technology and Decision Sciences are abundant. An MBA with a concentration in Business Analytics supports growth and development from two perspectives. One, if you have an established career path, the Business Analytics concentration provides you the opportunity to gain the broader, more general perspective necessary for promotion to leading managerial positions. Two, if you are preparing for the business world, the combination of an undergraduate degree with an MBA concentration in Business Analytics provides an excellent foundation for additional career opportunities.
- Business Analyst
- Computer Specialist
- Data Mining Specialist
- Program Directors
- Statistical Manager
- Survey Researcher
- Accounting for Management
- Intro to the Business Decision Process
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Organizational Behavior and Analysis
- Administrative Strategy
- Model-Based Business Intelligence
- Data Mining
- Business Process Analytics
- Enterprise Appl. of Business Intelligence
- Big Data Analytics
- Visualization Analytics
- Quality Control
- Statistical Techniques in Simulation
- Predictive Analytics & Business Forecasting
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics View 238 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
- 600- to 700-word essay about events, experiences and qualifications that distinguish your candidacy
- Résumé with education and work experience
- Two professional letters of recommendation
National17172 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8586 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State1800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 900 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.