Students earning this degree will have completed an educational program consistent with recommendations from professional accountants and accounting educators, and will be prepared for entry into careers as professional accountants, either as public or management accountants or as internal auditors within the public sector.
- Bank Examiner
- Budget Accountant
- Budgetary Control Analyst
- Cost Accountant
- External Auditor
- Internal Auditor
- Inventory Control Specialist
- Public Accountant | Underwriter
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Fundamentals of Accounting Research
- Using Information Systems in Accounting
- Professional Ethics and Corp. Governance
- External Auditing
- IT Auditing
- Seminar in Internal Auditing
- Professional Exam Competency
- Law for Accountants and Managers
- Data Visualization for Analytics
- Financial Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesAccounting View 548 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- Current résumé with work and academic experience
- Transcript of bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- A 600- to 700-word essay
- Two reference forms or letters of recommendation
National17172 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8586 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State1800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 900 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
The University of North Texas is a comprehensive university that offers many scholarships to help you finance your education. Many students compete for scholarships, which are awarded on merit and on a first-come, first-served basis to students enrolling in the fall term. We recommend you apply to UNT as early as possible.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.