Our expertise in analytics, coupled with our economics-based curriculum, gives you the theories and practical frameworks to be a sought-after analyst.
Accelerate your program completion with our non-internship track, or gain real-world experience with an expanded internship option. Simon's MSBA program is STEM-designated, allowing international students to stay in the US for up to 36 months.
The curriculum of the Business Analytics program of University of Rochester is designed to provide you with a strong foundation in both analytics and business–covering statistics, analytics, and core business areas; building a solid platform for a successful career and life-long learning, while simultaneously developing hands-on skills and expertise to jump start your career.
At the intersection of business and technology is business analytics—an increasingly valued set of skills in today's data-driven workplace.
The MS in Business Analytics program at Simon Business School prepares you for the challenges of analyzing complex sets of data and applying those findings to make critical and strategic business decisions. Graduates from this program are prepared to work in a variety of industries and roles, including:
- Business intelligence
- Pricing and revenue analytics
- Product modeling
- Risk management
- Strategic analytics
- Strategic management
- Core Statistics for MS Students Using R
- Programming for Analytics
- Economics and Marketing Strategy for MS Students
- Business Analytics
- Predictive and Causal Analytics in R
- Analytics Design and Applications
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Econometrics Business Intelligence & Analytics View 172 other Masters in Econometrics in United States
- Online application form
- Current résumé and work history
- One required essay (250-500 word limit)
- Applicant interesting fact (25 word limit)
- School-issued official transcripts, scanned and uploaded for each college attended
- Test-taker results for GMAT or GRE (including Analytical Writing Assessment), scanned and uploaded
- Contact information for two references who can provide a professional recommendation, if contacted
- $90 application fee
- Test-taker results for TOEFL or IELTS, scanned and uploaded
- InitialView interview and writing sample (optional)
International71000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 71000 USD per year during 10 months.
National71000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 71000 USD per year during 10 months.
Living costs for Rochester
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.