The University of Alabama Huntsville Master of Education program prepares you to serve all students! The focused program on Differentiated Instruction will equip a teacher to meet the needs of diverse students, including students with disabilities.
As students of the Education program, you will learn:
- cultural factors influencing schools and classrooms;
- effective management of learning environments;
- innovative approaches to assessment and instruction;
- methods for collaborating with parents, educators, and community members;
- research-based strategies for teaching students from diverse backgrounds based upon their unique needs;
- how to conduct and use action research within your own classroom to support student learning.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Differentiated Instruction in Elementary Education (K-6)
- Collaborative Education: Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) (K-6 or 6-12)
- Reading Education (Reading Specialist license) (P-12)
- English Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) (P-12)
- Secondary Education (Biology, Chemistry, English, History, Mathematics, Physics) (6-12)
- Visual Impairments (P-12)
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation View 1018 other Masters in Education in United States
- For admission to the Graduate School, applicants must hold a bachelor's degree, or equivalent, from an approved institution.
- The following minimum requirements are acceptable to the graduate school; individual colleges and/or departments may require higher grade point averages and test scores or additional or more specific requirements.
- See college/departmental sections for specific admissions information
- the applicant is the holder of a graduate degree from an accredited institution;
- the applicant presents evidence of having taken the GRE/MAT over five years ago and hence cannot obtain official scores;
- FE exam may be accepted for some engineering degrees. If available, a candidate must show proof of passing the exam.
International24430 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24430 USD per year and a duration of 18 months.
National24430 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24430 USD per year and a duration of 18 months.
In-State10632 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10632 USD per year and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.