The Public Policy program of the University of California, Irvine (UCI) develops and advances policy applications in Southern California and beyond, training the next generation of policy experts and practitioners to meet the multifaceted challenges that will confront society in the decades to come.
Focus Area option: Students enrolled in the MPP program have the option of pursuing a specialization or focus area in one of four topical areas, as enumerated below.
- Environment and sustainability policy
- Health policy
- Education policy
- Inequality and social justice policy
Students choosing to pursue one of these focus areas are required to enroll in at least three electives at the graduate level
- Qualitative Methods and Public Policy
- Statistical Methods for Public Policy
- Microeconomics and Public Policy
- Policy Processes and Institutions of Governance
- Collaborative Governance and Public Management
- Social Mobilization, Power and Justice
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Administration Public Policy View 245 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- Unofficial Transcript (uploaded electronically in application system)
- Three Letters of Recommendation (uploaded electronically in application system)
- Statement of Purpose
- Personal History
- Current Resume or Curriculum Vitae (uploaded electronically in application system)
- TOEFL or IELTS (Required for international applicants who did not complete entire degree at US institution).
- The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores
International33619 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33619 USD per year during 24 months.
National33619 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33619 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State18517 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18517 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.