Students in the International Political Economy degree at University of Texas at Dallas will develop critical skill sets necessary to meet the needs and demands of the international diplomatic and business sectors, which include critical thinking skills, knowledge of multiple cultures and cultural contexts, rigorous research skills and the ability to communicate effectively in an array of environments.
Our interdisciplinary degree offers critical analytical and communication skills, and internships that will help you succeed regardless of the changes in the world around you. Students will be prepared for careers in policy and data analysis and administrative positions in government, nonprofit and private sectors, as well as numerous other careers in the ever-changing workforce.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Economics for Public Policy
- The Innovation Economy
- Introduction to Quantitative Methods
- Applied Regression
- Descriptive and Inferential Statistics
- Regression and Multivariate Analysis
- World Political Economy
- International Political Economy
- Political Economy of MNCs
- Institutions and Development
- Political Development
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Political Science View 405 other Masters in Economics in United States
- Proof of English proficiency.
- GRE or GMAT score.
- Completed UT Dallas graduate application.
- Application fee.
- $50 non-refundable international credential evaluation fee.
- Diplomas and/or degree certificates. Upload scanned copies with certified English translations by the appropriate academic institution or government agency.
- All college/university transcripts or mark sheets.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Certified translation of non-English documents.
International18856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9428 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National18856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9428 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State10542 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5271 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.