Adults of all ages who hold a baccalaureate degree (usually a B.S. or B.A.) are welcome to apply to the program. The openness and flexibility of the curriculum, together with the unique and stimulating interdisciplinary courses developed and taught by Wake Forest faculty specifically for this program, provide each student an opportunity to broaden and deepen her/his knowledge and capacity for critical thinking and intelligent practice.
Why Study Liberal Studies at Wake Forest University?
Every stage of life, from the first years right out of college to mid-life ponderings about a change of career or direction, to the freedom to continue learning as you prepare for and enter retirement, brings its own perspectives and interests. When people of varied ages and stages are meeting together in the classroom around intriguing topics, the discussions are remarkable for their lively exchanges and shared insights.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq Wars and US Foreign Policy
- Race, Myth, and the American Imagination
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Studies & Classics Liberal Arts View 105 other Masters in General Studies & Classics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Each application, whether from a domestic or international applicant, is evaluated and considered on its own merits and academic qualifications. Consideration is also given to previous research experience, publications, and work performance.
- International applicants whose native language is not English are required to take the TOEFL or IELTS examinations
- Applicants whose native language is not English, but English was the primary medium of instruction at the public, undergraduate, or graduate school level, should include an official statement from their degree granting institution confirming that English was the medium of instruction. Once this statement has been received, the Graduate School will confirm by email or written document that the English requirement has been met.
International38650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38650 USD per year during 12 months.
National38650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38650 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Winston-Salem
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.