In the Accountancy program at Wake Forest University, students complete intensive coursework, seminars and case-based research to prepare for thriving careers in assurance, tax and financial transaction and advisory services at top firms around the world. Recognized as one of the leading accounting programs in the country, Wake Forest MSA students benefit from:
- Small class sizes and access to dedicated professors and mentors with real-world professional experience
- The choice of career tracks in Assurance Services, Tax Consulting or Financial Transaction Services, with the last track being unique to Wake Forest University
- A 10-week professional paid internship during the busy accounting season to gain hands-on experience
- A consistent institutional record of earning the #1 pass rate in the nation on the CPA Exam
- Access to recruiters from leading international, national and regional accounting firms who consider Wake Forest a premier recruiting school for accounting
- Classes in the newly openedFarrell Hall, a state-of-the-art $55 million learning complex
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Masters in Accounting (MSA) program at Wake Forest University is a two-semester program that requires 30 hours of graduate coursework with an optional third semester for students who would like to participate in a paid nine-week internship.
- The curriculum consists of a combination of required core coursework, as well as track-specific and other elective courses
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAccounting View 561 other Masters in Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Each application, whether from a domestic or international applicant, is evaluated and considered on its own merits and academic qualifications. Consideration is also given to previous research experience, publications, and work performance.
- International applicants whose native language is not English are required to take the TOEFL or IELTS examinations
- Applicants whose native language is not English, but English was the primary medium of instruction at the public, undergraduate, or graduate school level, should include an official statement from their degree granting institution confirming that English was the medium of instruction. Once this statement has been received, the Graduate School will confirm by email or written document that the English requirement has been met.
International38650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38650 USD per year during 12 months.
National38650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38650 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Winston-Salem
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.