Centered in the heart of energy-rich Oklahoma, this energy master’s degree blends sound business principles and practices normally found in an Energy Business program with contemporary energy issues and perspectives to create a highly energy focused professional educational experience. The program at University of Tulsa is ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the top online graduate business programs (excluding online MBA programs) in the country.
Through delivery of the Master of Energy Business, the Collins College of Business seeks to produce graduates who:
- Possess a clear and in-depth understanding of the contemporary settings within which energy business is conducted
- Know how things work within energy companies, on both a macro and micro level, and comprehend the interrelationships among the main business, scientific, and technical functions
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Perspectives in Energy Business
- Leading and Managing Energy Organizations
- Analytical Tools for Energy Business Management
- Energy Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Financial Management in the Energy Enterprise
- Legal and Regulatory Environment of the Energy Industry
- Energy Policy and Sustainability
- Current Topics in the Upstream-Midstream-Downstream Energy Operations
- The Business of Renewable Energy and Alternative Fuels
- Critical Issues for the Energy Industry
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
International students are advised to allow at least two to three months to complete the entire procedure.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Energy & Power Engineering View 29 other Masters in Energy & Power Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed Graduate School application
- Statement of Purpose (admission essay).Standard Prompt (500-750 words): 1) Describe your research interests and professional goals. 2) How is TU’s graduate program best suited to help you accomplish these goals? Be specific about how your specialized interests align with TU’s available specialties.
- Certain programs have customized prompts that are detailed in the Special Application Requirements below.
- 2 – 3 letters of recommendation from individuals who can comment on your academic potential.
- Most programs require a minimum of two letters with a third being optional, but strongly encouraged. Number of letters will be assigned following submission of online application form.
- Transcripts from all universities attended
- GRE General Test results
- $60 application fee
International1310 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1310 USD per credit during 12 months.
National1310 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1310 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.