With a thesis or non-thesis option, your degree offers you one-on-one faculty mentorship and advising, a collaborative culture, and the hands-on learning opportunities that are hallmarks of the WPI experience. The grad-level seminar series also prepares you for career success by teaching you professional development and placing you in off-campus opportunities like co-ops and working in national labs.
While pursing your MS in the Chemical Engineering program of Worcester Polytechnic Institute, you’ll employ active learning, teamwork and communications skills, and knowledge of up-to-date practices to solve diverse real-world problems involving the production or use of chemicals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- You’ll have your choice of courses to achieve your goals, including Kinetics and Catalysis, Chemical Reactor Design, and Fuel Cell Technology.
- Plus, your education will extend beyond the classroom by presenting an annual seminar on your research, and having the opportunity to make scientific presentations at conferences and author scientific journal articles.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesChemical Engineering View 215 other Masters in Chemical Engineering in United States
- Transcripts for all post-secondary colleges or universities
- Application fee of $70
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals who can comment on your qualifications for pursuing graduate study are required
- GRE: Required for all international applicants; recommended for all others. There are no minimum GRE scores, but the average for admitted students is typically 150 verbal, 165 quantitative, and 3.0 analytical
- Statement of purpose
- TOEFL / IELTS scores
International28980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28980 USD per year during 12 months.
National28980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28980 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Worcester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.