The Applied Mathematics program of Worcester Polytechnic Institute admits only a handful of students each year, ensuring that class sizes remain small and students benefit from one-on-one interaction with our expert faculty researchers and mentors. You can choose to study part-time or full-time and can tailor your program to match your interests and career goals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Through advanced coursework you will gain a broad background in mathematics with an emphasis on numerical methods and scientific computation, mathematical modeling, discrete mathematics, materials science, and optimization. You will hone and apply your knowledge to specific fields through elective coursework in topics of your choice, such as computer science, mechanical engineering, bioinformatics, and data science.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesApplied Mathematics View 210 other Masters in Applied Mathematics in United States
- Transcripts for all post-secondary colleges or universities
- Application fee of $70
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals who can comment on your qualifications for pursuing graduate study are required
- GRE: Subject test in math is strongly recommended
- Any international applicant seeking to attend WPI on an F-1 student Visa must submit official TOEFL scores or IELTS scores
International28980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28980 USD per year during 12 months.
National28980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28980 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Worcester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.