Your area of specialization should play an important role in your choice of concentration(s) and, consequently, in your location (New Brunswick or Newark).
Students seeking the Public Health degree at Rutgers University must complete 45 credits of academic work with a minimum GPA of at least 3.0; earn no more than nine (9) credits bearing grades less than "B;" and complete the degree requirements within six year. This coursework is distributed as follows:
- Health Education and Behavioral Science in Public Health
- Health Systems and Policy
- Introduction to Biostatistics
- Introduction to Environmental Health
- Principles and Methods of Epidemiology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesPublic Health View 804 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- GRE, GMAT, MCAT, DAT, or LSAT.
- The M.P.H., Dr.P.H., and Ph.D. should apply through the Schools of Public Health Application Service (SOPHAS) website.
International1263 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1263 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National843 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 843 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.