The Bioscience and Health Policy coursework at Rice University provides communication training, professional development, policy writing and study skills enabling you to develop specific policy recommendations.
You also acquire the tool-set to become knowledgeable in the formulation and execution of public policy.
The objectives of this interdisciplinary degree are:
- To equip students with advanced bioscience skills
- To achieve dual professional competency in science and policy analysis and development
- To teach quantitative skills and data analysis
- To equip students with leadership, communication and research skills to conduct independent studies enabling them to understand and formulate public policy recommendations
- To gain exposure in a real-life experience in technology policy development by participating in an internship
- To train students how to integrate their science knowledge into creating better policies and practices
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Conservation Biology
- Microbiology & Biotechnology
- Plant Molecular Genetics & Development
- Developmental Neurobiology
- Experimental Biology & the Future of Medicine
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Sciences Bioinformatics Genetics View 1985 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Completed application (apply on-line by clicking this link) No application fee is required
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts from all universities attended
- English Proficiency
- Statement of Purpose
International38500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38500 USD per year during 12 months.
National38500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38500 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Houston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.