A candidate for the M.S. degree in Aerospace Engineering must comply with the rules and regulations as outlined in the West Virginia University Graduate Catalog and the specific requirements of the Statler College and the Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Department.
Holders of graduate degrees will have an expert-level understanding of the advanced principles of aerospace engineering, which include aerospace systems design, aircraft or spacecraft dynamics, stability and control, flight mechanics and simulation, advanced materials, vehicle propulsion, aerodynamics, aeroelasticity, and computational mechanics.Holders of graduate degrees will hold paramount the highest standards of ethical and professional responsibility in the practice of their profession to contribute to the well-being of society and to the advancement of the aerospace engineering profession.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Analytical Methods in Engineering
- Advanced Thermodynamics
- Heavy Duty Vehicle Emissions
- Advanced Internal Combustion Engine
- Introduction to Fuel Cell Technology
- Fluid Mechanics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering Energy & Power Engineering Automotive Engineering View 108 other Masters in Aerospace Engineering in United States
- The applicant must first submit a completed an on-line application, application fee, and transcripts of all college work (directly from the institution) to the WVU Office of Admissions.
- Each applicant is required to complete an applicant information form and have three recent reference letters (using standard forms available from the department) sent directly to the department; at least two of the three references should be from the institution last attended.
International24840 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12420 USD per semester during 24 months.
National24840 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12420 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State8820 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4410 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Morgantown
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.