The Business Administration program of San Francisco State University prepares students for responsible positions in a rapidly changing world; to develop an attitude of intellectual curiosity; to foster an interest in continuous learning throughout life; and to apply business skills to all types of endeavors.
Program Learning Outcomes
Functional and enterprise knowledge – Each student will demonstrate competence in each of the major business disciplines as well as an understanding of:
- The enterprise as a whole.
- The interrelationships of the disciplines within a strategic business framework.
- Emerging knowledge in business disciplines, technologies, and markets.
Ethical, global and social awareness – Each student will be aware of ethical, global and social issues surrounding key business decisions, act responsibly and:
- Identify, articulate and disseminate the core organizational values.
- Evaluate the ethical, global and social issues of each business option for every stakeholder group.
- Make business decisions consistent with stakeholder needs and organizational values.
Problem-solving and critical thinking skills – Each student will demonstrate effective use of the following skills in business situations:
- Master qualitative and quantitative techniques to gather and analyze relevant data and derive appropriate conclusions.
- Exhibit critical thinking and analytical ability in solving problems within and across organizations.
- Apply current and emerging business knowledge and technology to make strategic decisions in complex and changing environments.
People skills – Each student will be able to demonstrate effective intra- and interpersonal skills especially in dealing with diversity of thought and opinion, and:
- Exhibit leadership when appropriate.
- Demonstrate the ability to work effectively in teams.
- Understand the perspective of others and treat them in a culturally appropriate and respectful manner.
Communication skills – Each student will demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills. In particular, each student will be able to:
- Create and deliver effective business presentations to diverse audiences.
- Organize and write professional documents appropriate for the audience.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Data Analysis for Managers
- Financial Accounting
- Information Systems for Management
- Economics for Managers
- Financial Management
- Operations Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1317 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Completion of a degree equivalent to a four-year U.S. bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- A minimum 3.0 Grade Point Average overall, or in the last 60 semester units or 90 quarter units of university coursework completed.
- GMAT scores
- Quality of statement of purpose using guidelines stated on the College of Business website
- Two supportive letters of recommendation from workplace supervisors or faculty members
- Qualifications on resume
- English language proficiency (international students)
International8874 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8874 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National8874 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8874 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.