The Master of Science in Environmental Engineering at North Carolina State University is intended for students interested in advanced specialization in a specific area of environmental engineering. It includes a thesis requirement, which exposes students to cutting-edge research.
The mission of the Department of Civil, Construction, and Environmental Engineering is to provide:
- High-quality undergraduate programs that continually incorporate advances in civil engineering technology.
- Post-bacalaureate educational programs to satisfy the increasing need for highly educated engineers in various specialty areas of civil engineering.
- Research activities consistent with the responsibilities of a research institution to develop new technology for the solution of emerging problems and to support programs of graduate education.
- Extension and public service activities through the development of professional technical assistance and continuing education programs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Physical Principles of Environmental Engineering
- Energy and Climate
- Fluid Mechanics in Natural Environments
- Modeling and Analysis of Environmental Systems
- Atmospheric Dispersion
- Advances in Pollution Prevention
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering View 211 other Masters in Environmental Engineering in United States
- Online Application
- Personal Statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- Test Scores GRE
- Proof of English Proficiency
International28998 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28998 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National28998 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28998 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State11672 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11672 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.