McCombs' Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA) is a 10 month program that will show you how to harness vast amounts of data and use it to build better business. The MSBA offers you:
- Support and recruitment from industry leaders like Walmart and Deloitte Consulting
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) certification hosted at one of the nation's top business schools
- Incredible networking opportunities and industry connections
- A career development team with an outstanding record for helping students achieve post-graduate success
More informationVisit official programme website
- Intro to Predictive Modeling
- Supply Chain Analytics
- Text Analytics
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics View 248 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
- An official score for the Graduate Record Examinations General Test (GRE), unless otherwise specified by the graduate program to which the student is applying. International students whose native language is not English must also submit scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Adequate subject preparation for the proposed major. Evidence of adequate preparation varies by program, but examples include letters of reference, auditions, samples of work, and personal statements
- A grade point average of at least 3.00 in upper-division (junior- and senior-level) coursework and in any graduate work already completed.
International17312 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8656 USD per semester and a duration of 10 months.
National17312 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8656 USD per semester and a duration of 10 months.
In-State8684 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4342 USD per semester and a duration of 10 months.
Graduate students at The University of Texas at Austin generally support themselves in one of the following ways: departmental aid in the form of scholarships, fellowships, and assistantships; fellowships administered by the Office of Graduate Studies; need-based financial aid administered by the Office of Student Financial Services (OSFS), and outside funding or employment.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.