Our MS in Health Informatics program from Rutgers University was created to fill growing demand for well-trained researchers, educators, and managers in the expanding field of health informatics. We offer the flexibility of online or on-campus learning.
From molecular modeling to data mining, our *Health Informatics program offers state-of-the-art courses and degrees for those in the biomedical and clinical sectors. You’ll get a world-class education, whether in the classroom or online.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Health Care Information Systems
- MATLAB Programming for Health Informatics
- Healthcare Database Management
- Clinical Decision Support Systems
- Introducation to Python Programming
- 18 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Health Informatics View 888 other Masters in Biology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution in the U.S., or its equivalent, with a major in any field of health sciences, computer science, engineering, or an equivalent field of study
- A minimum cumulative undergraduate grade-point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Completed application form, with application fee
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts of previous collegiate work or last-earned degrees. International students must provide WES evaluation of their foreign degrees.
- Personal statement describing interest and commitment to the program.
- CV or resume
International736 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 736 USD per credit during 18 months.
National736 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 736 USD per credit during 18 months.
Living costs for Camden
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.