The Computer Science master program at University of Chicago is especially well suited for students interested in Data Analytics, High Performance Computing, Information Security, Mobile Computing and Software Engineering.
- The coursework in our program represents a realistic balance between CS foundational theory and applied technical courses. Core classes include Programming, Algorithms and Systems coursework.
- Electives include new and innovative courses to keep up with the fast-paced world of technology including courses in Software Engineering, Big Data, Data Analytics, Machine Learning, High Performance Computing, Mobile Application Development, Web Development, Cloud Computing and Information Security.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computer Architecture
- Concepts of Programming
- iOS Application Development
- Mathematics for Computer Science: Discrete Mathematics
- Trading Systems Design
- Web Development
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Software Engineering Machine Learning View 406 other Masters in Software Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Completed online application
- Select Program of Study
- Essay questions
- Three recommendation letters
- Official GRE or GMAT scores
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores (if required)
- Application Fee of $90
International6157 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6157 USD per module during 12 months.
National6157 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6157 USD per module during 12 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.