The Master of Business Administration at University of California, Berkeley experience produces leaders who excel at the core skills that businesses will always need—critical thinking, communication, and constant adaptability—and who deliver strategic, operational, and organizational innovation.
You gain these capabilities through:
- Leadership development. Learn how to inspire others and how to make decisions based both on analytic rigor and on understanding the impact of those decisions on real people.
- Experiential learning. Absorb, question, discuss, and debate in the classroom. Then, test your growing skills in one (or more) of our nearly 20 applied innovation courses.
- Global fluency. You’ll find opportunities to understand the nature of global enterprise and leadership in the curriculum, as well as sitting right next to you—with classmates from as many as 40 countries.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data and Decision
- Leading People
- Leadership Communication
- Economics for Business Decision Making
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1725 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- a satisfactory scholastic average, usually a minimum grade-point average (GPA) of 3.0 (B) on a 4.0 scale; and
- enough undergraduate training to do graduate work in your chosen field.
- Evidence of English Language Proficiency
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Letters of Recommendation
- Application Fee: The application fee is not refundable. If you are a U.S. citizen or current permanent resident, the application fee is $105; for all others, the fee is $125.
International26544 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13272 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National26544 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13272 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State11442 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5721 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.