Key facts about the Business Administration program:
- Blending state-of-the-art social technologies, prestigious faculty, rigorous course content, and unique immersion experience
- University of North Carolina Chapel Hill Kenan-Flagler's tradition of excellence embodied by our on-campus MBA programs. As you earn your business degree online, you will learn how to develop the strategic insights and managerial abilities to lead top organizations around the world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategy and Consulting
- Data Analytics and Decision Making
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Fully structured
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 543 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Bachelor degree
- Academic Transcripts and Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) scores
- One Statistics or Calculus Course
- 3 letters of recommendation
International49850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 99700 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National49850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 99700 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
In-State49850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 99700 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.