It is a highly dynamic, rigorous, and relevant program taking an innovative, multidisciplinary approach to the current realities shaping global business.
- The International Business program at Florida International University Online consists of 30-credit-hours of coursework with each semester broken down into 8-week sessions. Students take two courses per session.
- The program’s curriculum has been formulated to match the current reality of the global economy and provide students with relevant skills sought by employers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Fundamentals of International Business
- Global Megatrends, Geopolitics, and Political Economy
- Contextual Intelligence in International Business
- Global Start-Up
- Master's Seminar in International Business
- Global Strategy and Business Models
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- No Attendance
DisciplinesInternational Business View 65 other Masters in International Business in United States
- Four-year US bachelor's degree or equivalent from an accredited institution.
- Be in good standing with all previously-attended colleges and universities.
- Undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher for the last 60 hours of upper division coursework.
- If you are an international student living outside the U.S., you do not need an F-1 student visa to complete the program. You may complete the program completely online at your home country.
- Have two years of professional work experience.
Professional experience is determined on a case-by-case basis using a resume and any requested supporting documents. Normally, professional experience begins at the point of graduation; however, FIU may consider prior work experience based on the type of experience; or
International33000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 33000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National33000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 33000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
FIU offers online students a number of different scholarship opportunities, including the Bright Futures Scholarship, for eligible Florida high school graduates, the First Generation Scholarship, and institutional programs for academic merit assistance and graduate assistance. Scholarships are offered university-wide as well as within various colleges at the university.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.