Through our innovative Blackboard Learn technology, you’ll be able to collaborate with other MIB students, who come from around the world and reflect the imagination and diversity of the global business community.
Wherever you want to go, FIU Online can take you there. With a variety of degrees, there’s one that’s a perfect fit for you. And all of our programs are designed to get you on the fast track to success, with completion of some degrees in as little as one year. It’s the convenient, flexible and affordable approach to building a better future.
The Master of International Business from FIU Online will open doors around the globe. In addition to its standing as a prestigious state university, FIU offers students an MIB program that goes straight to the mechanics of international business. The growth in this area is exponential and you deserve to be part of it.
You have already demonstrated an established track record in the field of business, whether by academics alone, or in the working world. Now is the time to take it to the next level, with an FIU Online Master of International Business. And when you’re ready to take that next step, we'll be there with you... with world-class tenured professionals, a wide range of support services and all the tools you need for outstanding success.
At Florida International University Online, you will be part of a prestigious university with over 200,000 alumni internationally. Our students reflect an incredible diversity of experiences and cultures that enrich online learning for faculty and peers located around the world. Wherever you are, we are.
You can connect with confidence, with the knowledge that FIU is accredited by the *Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award associate, baccalaureate, master's, and doctoral degrees. FIU also enjoys national recognition and top rankings in many of its programs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Consumer Analysis in Emerging Markets
- Global Financial Strategy
- International Accounting
- International Business Law
- International Business Policy
- International Marketing
- Managing Global Production and Technology
- Master’s Project in International Business
- The International Business Environment
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Fully structured
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesInternational Business View 75 other Masters in International Business in United States
- Four-year US bachelor's degree or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Good standing with all previously-attended colleges and universities.
- Four or more years of professional work experience.
- Our admissions committee evaluates an individual's accomplishments, roles, and responsibilities to determine the total number of years of professional experience. FIU considers the individual's managerial responsibilities, role in setting direction and strategy, and his/her role in allocating resources.
MIB requires to have completed at least one course from:
- Finance (A Personal Financial Management course does not meet this requirement.)
- Quantitative Foundations or Statistics
Professional experience is determined on a case-by-case basis using a resume and any requested supporting documents. Normally, professional experience begins at the point of graduation; however, FIU may consider prior work experience based on the type of experience; or
International33000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 33000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National33000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 33000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
FIU offers online students a number of different scholarship opportunities, including the Bright Futures Scholarship, for eligible Florida high school graduates, the First Generation Scholarship, and institutional programs for academic merit assistance and graduate assistance. Scholarships are offered university-wide as well as within various colleges at the university.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.