If you already have a significant background in real estate or a related field, this master’s degree will help you gain a competitive edge in making sound real estate investments.
- This Real Estate program from Florida International University Online is completely online, and you can earn your degree in as little as 10 or 12 months. Students will be prepared to become ARGUS-certified – a designation that dramatically increases student marketability when entering the real-estate corporate world.
- Many Fortune 500 companies require experience with ARGUS to work in their companies as real-estate analysts or acquisition experts.This certification is included in the tuition of the program and is taught by one of the only three professors in the state of Florida who is accredited to teach ARGUS-certified courses.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Real Estate Investments and Valuation
- Real Estate Development
- Real Estate Finance
- Real Estate Market Analysis
- Real Estate Markets, Institutions and Practices
- Seminar in International Real Estate
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesReal Estate & Property Management View 13 other Masters in Real Estate & Property Management in United States
- Complete the online application for admission.
- Pay a $30 application fee. Most major credit cards are accepted. Checks or money orders are also accepted and should be made payable to Florida International University.
- Official Transcripts from all previously attended universities. A copy of the diploma is needed if the degree is not posted on the transcript.
- A current resume of professional experience. (Internships and part-time employment may be included).
- A statement of purpose describing your professional goals and reasons for pursuing this degree at Florida International University (minimum 500 words in length).
- Official GMAT or GRE passing scores.
International30000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30000 USD per year during 12 months.
National26000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26000 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.