Wherever you want to go, FIU Online can take you there. With a variety of degrees, there’s one that’s a perfect fit for you. All of our programs are designed to get you on the fast track to success, with completion of some degrees in as little as one year. It’s the convenient, flexible and affordable approach to building a better future.
FIU Online’s MSRE is completely online. Students in the program will be prepared to become ARGUS-certified – a designation that dramatically increases student marketability when entering the corporate real-estate world. Many Fortune 500 companies require experience with ARGUS to work in their companies as real-estate analysts/acquisitions experts. This certification, taught by 1 of only 3 professors in the state of Florida that is accredited to teach ARGUS-certified courses, is included in the tuition, and 95+% of students are successful in attaining it.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Real Estate Investments and Valuation
- Legal Environments of Real Estate
- Real Estate Development
- Real Estate Finance
- Real Estate Market Analysis
- Real Estate Markets and Institutions
- Seminar in International Real Estate
- Corporate Financial Management
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Global Financial Strategy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesReal Estate & Property Management View 10 other Masters in Real Estate & Property Management in United States
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Grade point average of 3.0 or better based on upper-division coursework. Applicants with a GPA below 3.0, strong work experience, and other credentials will be considered. GPAs below a 2.75 cannot be considered regardless of work experience.
- Four years of professional work experience
- Official transcripts from all previously-attended universities (undergraduate and graduate) in an envelope sealed by the degree-granting institution(s).
- For Florida residents only, proof of 12 months of residency in Florida by providing two of the following documents by email, mail or fax:
- Driver's License
- Vehicle Registration
- Florida ID
- Voter's Registration (U.S Citizens)
- Full Tax Return with a copy of W-2's
- W-2s with letter from employer stating current employment
- Professional License issued by the State of Florida
International30000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30000 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National26000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26000 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
FIU offers online students a number of different scholarship opportunities, including the Bright Futures Scholarship, for eligible Florida high school graduates, the First Generation Scholarship, and institutional programs for academic merit assistance and graduate assistance. Scholarships are offered university-wide as well as within various colleges at the university.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.