Turn classroom theory into real-world practice as you produce organizational audits, development plans, research-based programs, and legislative campaigns. In courses like Developing Human Capital, Board Development and Grant-Making for the Greater Good, you'll master more than skills—you'll gain the political and technical proficiencies of a life-changing leader.
Graduates of this Nonprofit Leadership and Management program at University of San Diego advance their careers as directors of nonprofits and as consultants, executives, development officers, and program managers. (In fact, 91% of our graduates say they've been promoted to a new position or received a raise.) They approach their careers with a firm foundation in organizational management, decision-making, planning, communications, nonprofit finances, ethics and other invaluable skills and strengths. Set yourself up for a lifetime of leadership and impact.
Courses that help you chart the future of changemaking
In every course, you'll work closely with faculty who are outstanding leaders in their own right. Under their mentorship and in close collaboration with fellow students, you'll take classes like Human Relations for Leaders, Understanding Bi-National Nonprofits in the US-MEX Border Region, and Human Rights Advocacy and International NGOs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research, Design and Evaluation of Nonprofit Programs
- Nonprofit Sector: Theory and Practice
- Nonprofit Finance
- Developing Human Capital
- Resource Development and Marketing
- Community Partnerships & Civic Engagement
- Board Development
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1672 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Current Resume — You will submit a resume detailing your employment and/or educational experience.
- Personal Statement, Statement of Purpose and/or Essays — Personal statement(s) vary depending on the program you are applying to. Please check the prompt in your application.
- Letters of Recommendation — Your letters should be from professors familiar with your scholarly work, or from professional supervisors who have had experience in a graduate program and who can provide information about your potential for success as a graduate student.
- The program has a preference for applicants with at least four years of professional work experience.
International1509 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1509 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1509 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1509 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.