Is the International Economics and Finance at Brandeis University right for you? If you find international issues exciting, and plan to embark on a career that involves sophisticated analysis in finance, business and/or economic policy, then the answer is yes.
The MA hones technical skills, provides international experience, and engages you to tackle real challenges in firms, economies, and financial markets.
Learning outcomesThe MA in International Economics and Finance has been ranked by the Financial Times among the top ten US pre-experience programs for four consecutive years.
More informationVisit official programme website
- a conceptual framework for understanding global markets
- sophisticated skills in finance, accounting, business and economic analysis, and quantitative methods
- advanced expertise in one or more specialized areas – for example, derivatives, development policy, portfolio management, or region-based economic topics.
- an ability to apply skills and expertise to "real world" trends and challenges
- concrete skills in financial modeling and analysis through the use of our expansive Bloomberg Lab, the largest in the Boston area
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance View 451 other Masters in Finance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application
- Standardized test scores or a graded analytical paper
- English Proficiency
- A letter of recommendation
International53500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 53500 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National53500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 53500 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.