We offer a master degree in International Business at Georgia State University. Our evening class schedule accommodates working professionals so they quickly can earn an advanced degree while keeping their lives in motion.
International business activity touches a large majority of companies inside and outside the United States.
Center for International Business Education and Research
- Building on rich traditions of curriculum and faculty internationalization, strong ties to the corporate community and exemplary programs, the Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER) is at the forefront of international business education, research and business outreach.
- Only 17 CIBERs exist across the country, and Master of International Business students have access to this rich resource.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- International Business Environment
- Legal Aspects of International Business
- International Business Analysis
- International Business Negotiation
- International Business Field Study
- Special Topics in International Business
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
The Robinson College of business reviews applications on a rolling basis.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business View 249 other Masters in International Business in United States
- Test Scores
- College Transcripts
- Letters of Recommendation
International30216 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15108 USD per semester during 12 months.
National30216 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15108 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State9552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4776 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Atlanta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.