Make leadership your full-time focus.
With small class sizes and an intimate cohort format for core classes, you will build lifelong professional and personal relationships with classmates and faculty. Tailor your curriculum by choosing your program length, area of emphasis and international options. The Business Administration program at the University of San Diego will help you become an agent for change and a respectable, inspiring business leader.
By completing coursework vetted by corporate partners and our comprehensive professional development program, you will acquire the foundational and advanced skills employers look for in MBA-level hires. You will also work on real client projects throughout the MBA program. Conduct a semester-long consulting project for a San Diego company or an international consulting engagement in which you advise small businesses and organizations in countries as diverse as China, Brazil, Germany, the Dominican Republic and many more. Throughout the experience, you will be guided by distinguished Knauss School of Business faculty members. Meet Associate Professor of Marketing Andrea Godfrey Flynn, just one of our exceptional faculty members who mentor students on their consulting projects.
As you study topics from financial management to strategic marketing, you will also have many opportunities to expand and evolve your skillset. Through workshops, mock interviews, coaching and executive mentors, our MBA career services office provides you with the tools—and essential industry connections—to pursue your goals.
- Leading Multicultural Teams and Organizations
- Marketing for Global Managers
- Financial Management and Analysis
- Operations and Global Supply Chain Management
- Financial Accounting and Statement Analysis
- Economics in a Global Environment
- 17 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1739 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- USD Graduate Application including $125 application fee
- Professional resume: Must demonstrate a minimum of two years of professional work experience
- Two letters of recommendation: Recommendation forms will be sent directly through your online application
- Official transcripts: Required from all post-secondary universities attended
- For students educated in a language other than English: official TOEFL score of 92 iBT or higher or IELTS score of 7.0 or higher (if applicable)
- If you earned a degree from an institution outside of the United States, you are required to submit an official, course-by-course international transcript evaluation (also called a foreign credential evaluation) of the transcripts from the university where you earned your undergraduate (bachelor's degree).
International61863 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1565 USD per credit during 17 months.
National61863 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1565 USD per credit during 17 months.
Living costs for San Diego
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.