With small class sizes and an intimate cohort format for core classes, you will build lifelong professional and personal relationships with classmates and faculty. Tailor your curriculum by choosing your program length, area of emphasis and international options. Your Business Administration degree from University of San Diego will help you become an agent for change and a respectable, inspiring business leader.
By completing coursework vetted by corporate partners and our comprehensive professional development program, you will acquire the foundational and advanced skills employers look for in MBA-level hires. You will also work on real client projects throughout the MBA program.
The USD School of Business is committed to developing socially responsible leaders with a global mindset through academically rigorous, relevant and values-based education and research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Ethical Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- Career and Professional Development Course
- Leadership Labs
- Statistics for Managers
- Marketing for Managers
- Financial Management and Analysis
- Operations and the Global Supply Chain
- The Economic Environment of Business
- 17 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1156 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- USD Graduate Application (including the $125 application fee)
- Professional resume (demonstrating a minimum of two years of professional work experience)
- Two letters of recommendation (recommendation forms will be sent directly through your online application)
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary universities attended.
International1565 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1565 USD per credit and a duration of 17 months.
National1565 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1565 USD per credit and a duration of 17 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.