Our students have the opportunity to conduct original research, included in a capstone project, and interact with our industry partners and faculty. Students may also choose an elective track focused on entrepreneurship or a subject area covered by one of our eight centers.
This program is jointly offered in collaboration with the Graduate School of Arts & Science' Department of Statistics, and The Fu Foundation School of Engineering & Applied Science's Department of Computer Science and Department of Industrial Engineering & Operations Research.
Who should apply?
Individuals looking to strengthen their career prospects or make a career change by developing in-depth expertise in data science.
- Probability and statistics for data science
- Algorithms for data science
- Statistical inference and modeling
- Computer systems for data science
- Machine learning for data science
- Exploratory data analysis and visualization
- Data science capstone and ethics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesData Science & Big Data View 194 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in United States
- Online application
- Uploaded transcripts from every post-secondary institution attended
- Three recommendation letters
- Personal statement
- Curriculum vitae / resumé
- $85 non-refundable application fee
International2104 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2104 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National2104 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2104 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.