Most students that graduate with a Masters degree enjoy increased salaries and better opportunities to move into management positions. The University offers degree concentrations in:
- Hybrid Electric Drive Vehicle Engineering
The Master of Engineering degree is intended to be a professional degree program where the candidate demonstrates advanced ability in course work with opportunities in advanced independent design and project experience. It meets the need for flexibility for students who want to expand their knowledge in more than one discipline or to change disciplines as they plan careers in industrial markets, in small- to medium-sized businesses, as well as other professional areas.
- 4:1 student-to-faculty ratio
- More than $4.5 million in annual research expenditures
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Apply at least a semester in advance of projected admission.
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology View 671 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
To be considered for admission to the Graduate School as a degree- or certificate-seeking student, you need to:
- have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited institution, and
- be prepared for advanced study in your chosen field, as demonstrated by your previous degree and your scholastic record.
- Required Materials
- Student Statements
- Official Transcripts
- Admissions Tests
- Letters of Recommendation
- Program Required Documents:
- Review all of the documents required by your program(s) of interest prior to beginning the application process. Additional documents/requirements you may need include:
International21717 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21717 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National21717 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21717 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
The majority of financial assistance for graduate students at Michigan Tech comes from assistantships. An assistantship includes a stipend, and a proportional amount of tuition and academic fees for full-time enrollment. Assistantship duties are designed to enhance your graduate education experience and provide professional development opportunities.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.