You can attend full time and complete the M.B.E. in 12 months. Our part time program spreads courses over 2.5 years; or, you can devise an alternate flexible timing path to meet your specific needs.
For even greater convenience, the majority of M.B.E. classes are held at Cardozo Law, in the heart of Greenwich Village in lower Manhattan.
Whichever curriculum structure you choose, your Einstein-Cardozo M.B.E. will improve your ability to navigate the ethical complexities of a rapidly changing healthcare system.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Bioethics and Medical Humanities
- Pediatric Ethics
- Dementia, Ethics and Health Policy
- 12 months
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Philosophy & Ethics View 182 other Masters in Philosophy & Ethics in United States
- mid-career professionals who wish to improve their knowledge and practice of bioethics.
- previous graduates of our Certificate Program in Bioethics, who will receive a full 6 credits for the completed course.
- candidates with advanced degrees or professional experience not related to health or law, whose career goals intersect with bioethics; examples include journalists, clergy and high school science teachers.
- students concurrently enrolled in medical or law school.
- exceptional students with a baccalaureate degree and a strong, demonstrated interest in bioethics.
International1181 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1181 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1181 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1181 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.