The Master of Science in Marketing (MS MKT) is a minimum 36 semester credit hours degree program at University of Texas at Dallas that is designed to meet the needs of students in today's data-driven marketplace, in which the exponential growth in data generated from store scanners and web transactions, navigation, search, and more recently, social media, requires new marketing skills and knowledge. Students may choose from any of the tracks listed below as part of their degree program.
The MS in Marketing degree can help with both career advancement and earning potential. National statistics show that a Master’s degree can, on average, increase working graduate salaries by 15%.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Management
- Marketing Research
- New Technology Forecasting
- Consumer Behavior
- Interactive & Digital Marketing
- Database Marketing
- Product Management
- New Product Development
- Brand Management
- Sales Management
- Advertising and Promotional Strategy
- Channels and Retailing
- Advertising Research
- Marketing Analytics Using
- Customer Relationship Management
- Marketing Decision Making
- Marketing Projects
- Competitive Marketing Strategy
- Services Marketing
- Marketing Engineering
- Marketing Digital Lab
- Entrepreneurial Marketing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing View 237 other Masters in Marketing in United States
- Proof of English proficiency.
- GRE or GMAT score.
- Completed UT Dallas graduate application.
- Application fee.
- $50 non-refundable international credential evaluation fee.
- Diplomas and/or degree certificates. Upload scanned copies with certified English translations by the appropriate academic institution or government agency.
- All college/university transcripts or mark sheets.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Certified translation of non-English documents.
International18856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9428 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National18856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9428 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State10542 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5271 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.