Business Administration from Miami University is completed on a part time basis and designed to allow completion in 2 years, assuming year round participation by the student, and will allow the student to gain the degree with a concentration in marketing, finance, or general business.
Graduates with Business Administration from Miami University will :
- gain the skills necessary to propel your career to the next level.
- Have high quality instruction from Oxford based faculty and business executives
- Have specialized coursework in finance, marketing, or a blended concentration.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Creativity, Innovation, and Problem Solving in Marketing
- Marketing in an Information and Network Economy
- Marketing Analytics
- Investment Management
- Risk Management
- Applied Advanced Corporate Finance
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Supply Chain & Operations Management
- Leadership, Change Management & Cross Cultural Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1155 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All candidates must have a 4-year baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution and have earned at least a 2.75 grade point average at the institution that awarded the bachelor's degree.
- One copy of all college or university work must be submitted with the online application.
- Online application
- Copies of your undergraduate transcripts
- Personal interview
International1050 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1050 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1050 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1050 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.